Everybody is connected to the Internet(almost) from their so-called Smartphones. In most of the developed countries, people are connected to the Internet through WiFi in most probably their house or streets. But everybody doesn’t have a WiFi router and hence we try different mediums to connect the laptop or Computer to the Internet. I even have shared you how to send files from android to a laptop. In this post i will help your laptop or computer to connect to the Internet through the Android mobiles.
A Dim light on Computer connection to your Android Mobile
Many guys don’t acquire a laptop so computer connection to an android mobile might be your option. First of all you will need to check if your computer has Wireless Adapter or not. Click on ‘Start‘ and type ‘Device Manager‘. Now check for Network Adapter is connected to your computer or not. Usually you have to buy a network adapter and connect it to your computer. If you don’t have one then it’s time to buy one.
Connect your Android mobile to Laptop or Computer
- Get your Android mobile and click on Settings. Now click on ‘Wireless & Networks‘. Make sure there might be changes in the names and steps due to android version’s.
- Now click on ‘Tethering & portable hotspot‘. Now you must get an option to activate your hotspot. Hotspot actually means that you’re mobile is acting as a carrier or a medium of connection to the Internet. You should get option to change the name of the Hotspot. If there is none option, then just create one and also give a password to your Hotspot. Regarding the security of your Hotspot service, make sure that you keep it in WPA2 PSK. It’s far most the best key generation and probably uncrackable.
- I assume that your computer or laptop has a inbuilt network adapter. Click on the internet bar located to the right side on your taskbar. Click on the network name which you have kept on your android mobile. Write down the password and done. You are connected to the Internet through the Android Smartphone.
This is a fail-proof simple method. The only problem you must be facing when you only own a computer. At that time you would need a network adapter. Thank You.
Latest posts by Hitendra Mandaliya (see all)
- How to Save Google Maps for Offline Uses - June 18, 2014
- Use Microsoft Word to Publish WordPress Posts - May 5, 2014
- Charge your Phone Twice the Speed of an Regular Charger - April 24, 2014