Finding a lost coin, that’s what I should consider btcache for now. Btcache is an anonymous(may be) torrent server which can boost your torrent downloading speed from 50kbps to 500kbps. Surprisingly, this situation happens with me for most of the downloads.
This discussion has been brought to light cause many torrent users are getting insane download speed through btcache. We cannot guarantee increase in torrent download speed by this method. Phrased it clearly cause it’s not a method, will be debating with myself.
Methods to Add btcache in uTorrent
- Torrent with Seeds: Torrent files must have higher seeds ratio so that you get the maximum download speed which is fixed by your Internet Service Provider(ISP). Better seeds for a torrent file even increases the occurrence of btcache peer in your peer’s list for the file.
- Pause other Operations: If other downloads are active in any other software then the downloads must be paused. This ‘pause‘ provides concentration to a specific ongoing download and hence in other hand boosts the download speed.
- Restart your computer: If btcache peer server does not appear in your peer list for a downloading file then you should restart your computer. This trick usually works for me and I hope works for you too.
- Add btcache peer: You can even add peer while downloading your torrent file. So if btcache peer doesn’t appear then click on Peers tab and right-click and Add Peer. Now add 10.240.254.142:55502 which is the IP address for btcache peer server.
- Download more than 2 files: Too simple to ignore but vitally most important point that you must download more than 2 files at a time. this increases the occurrence of btcache peer in your file peer’s list. I download more than 2 files at once on my torrent software and the download speed booms the sky.
I assert you that the above mentioned methods may not boost your download speed, depends upon your ISP which Technology or software they are using to limit your download speed. If you still have any queries about btcache then I would like to see the matter, don’t forget to comment and subscribe.
Latest posts by Hitendra Mandaliya (see all)
- How to Save Google Maps for Offline Uses - June 18, 2014
- Use Microsoft Word to Publish WordPress Posts - May 5, 2014
- Charge your Phone Twice the Speed of an Regular Charger - April 24, 2014